Single or dual mount EVSE Pedestal for use with leading brand level 2 chargers
Arcpoint Connect is committed to driving a more sustainable environment as well as a robust EV infrastructure. Whether you are an EV driver, a commercial business, a utility company, or a municipality, the Monolith ™ is the solution you have been looking for. The EVSE pedestal can accommodate up to 2 charging stations enabling charging for two vehicles simultaneously. The EVSE pedestal and charger partnership is perfect for auto dealerships, car rental agencies, city & township municipalities, health care facilities, educational institutions, and any commercial setting.
The MonolithTM universal pedestal is the perfect support for mounting industry-leading level 2 EV charging stations. It is available in two sizes (48’’, and 72’’) and is designed to support up to two EV charging units. The MonolithTM enables contractors to convert their customer’s parking spaces into charging places.
Features & Benefits
- Allows for one or two electric vehicle charging stations to be efficiently mounted on a single pedestal to save installation cost, space, and time
- Compliant with the Disabilities Act recommended charge connect height of less than 48” and greater than 24”
- Constructed of aluminum then powder coated or polished to withstand environmental conditions
- Convenient rear access panel for easy serviceability
- Added space inside with an internal mounting plate for added electrical junction boxes
- Tamperproof bolts as standard
- Base plate cover for added security
- Added real estate for branding and signage
- Available in HiVis colors for added visibility
SIGNAGE PACKAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE
- Premium outdoor-rated vinyl on all surfaces
- Stand-off paneling
- Illumination custom-shaped signage
There are no reviews yet.