Menhir Universal Pedestal
The Menhir universal pedestal is the perfect support for mounting industry leading level 2 EV charging stations. It stands at 60″ and is designed to support one or two EV charging units orientated in the opposite direction. The Menhir enables contractors to convert their customer’s parking spaces into charging places.
- Powder Coated
A Menhir, standing stone, orthostat, or lith is a large upright stone, emplaced in the ground by humans, typically dating from the European middle Bronze Age. They can be found individually as monoliths, or as part of a group of similar stones. Menhirs’ size can vary considerably.
- Constructed from heavy gauge sheet metal (18g, 14g & 11g) and plate metal (1/4″ & 1/8″) either aluminum or steel.
- 8″ x 4″ post allows not only a range of Level 2 EV charging units to be mounted but offers branding real estate
- Security bolts are used to prevent tampering and unauthorized access
- The back panel is removable for easy access for servicing
- Base plate cover for added security
- Hi-grade powder coating as standard
- Available in four colours but not limited to:
SIGNAGE PACKAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE
- Premium outdoor-rated vinyl on all surfaces
- Stand-off panelling
- Illuminated custom-shaped signage