A Menhir, standing stone, orthostat, or lith is a large upright stone, emplaced in the ground by humans, typically dating from the European middle Bronze Age. They can be found individually as monoliths, or as part of a group of similar stones. Menhirs’ size can vary considerably.
- Constructed from heavy gauge sheet metal
(18g, 14g & 11g) and plate metal (1/4″ & 1/8″)
either aluminum or steel.
- 8″ x 4″ post allows not only a range of Level
2 EV charging units to be mounted but offers
branding real estate
- Security bolts are used to prevent tampering
and unauthorized access
- The back panel is removable for easy access for
- Base plate cover for added security
- Hi-grade powder coating as standard
Available in four colours but not limited to:
SIGNAGE PACKAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE
- Premium outdoor-rated vinyl on all
- Stand-off paneling
- Illuminated custom-shaped signage
There are no reviews yet.